Monday, March 7, 2011

morning Everyone

                      Assalamualaikum and very good morning to all bloggers my friends guest and all.(berangankan ingat sema gst kt hotel tu tau pasal blog nie.) Today is my last morning shift of this week. Tomorrow will be my off day. I just want to go home and relax. wanna have a very good rest. it's being a week i don't have enough sleep because or working night shift. study for the exam. A bit tired. I need to more focus on that as this is just beginning of my study. i need to make sure that i will get my degree successfully.


              A lot of thing coming and going in my life. My friend, my boyfriend and of coz money. heavy or slow the flow depends on the situation that ruin in my head now. i'll decide don't want to thinks about boys anymore. they make my head suck. i know not all of them like that i can't really hate all of them either coz i need to remember that my father and my brother was a men too.

              But now i can't really accept any relationship with men. i hate him so much. Don't know why. i can be friend to anybody but when its to make serious relationship i,m started ignore them and it change from like to hate. I dont want to think bout it. I just want to concern bout my study nothing much than that.

Guys and Gurlz. please pray for me.

No comments: