Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mum Got Invitation Card.......

          Yesterday my mum got 1 wedding invitation card from 1 of her anak angkat. I was focusing on the tv that time and i said to her i will read it later. As she was told me that who's wedding its then i just quite and continue on watching my channel. Then she saying bout this girl (actually that girl is my Adik angkat her name is Azie.)bla bla bla. Actually i don't like someone disturbing me while i'm doing something. Once she realise i was not respond on her. She coming to me with the invitation card and ask me to read it up rite away. I was like bit annoying that time. And after that
     Mum : Baca lah kad kahwin dia tu.
      Me : lor kan mama dah bagitau. Tarikh pun dah tahu cumanya kakak x sure boleh pi ke tak. banyak keje yg nk kena buat nie.
     Mum :Kesian ler kalau kamu tak pegi. Dia kan dah harap sangat suh kamu pi. (and bla bla her continue with the sad story.) : kakak.... agak2nyer bila mama merasa nak ade semua nie nak pi tempah kad kahwin camnie.    
        I was like so terkejut. I,m started to run away coz you know i always had this kind of topic so i cakap dekat mama
      Me : lor. mama nie dekat pertama kompleks or kat maju junction tu banyak orang ambik tempahkan. yelar masa mama dulu x de kan heheh.... x per nanti kita pi tempah tuk mama for kenangan2 hahaha. (gila gelak guling time tu sebab mama dah start buat muka pelik dia.)

          Suddenly mama start shouting at me. Hahaha... " bertuah punya anak. orang citer pasal dia. Sabar lah aku dengan korang nie." Sorry ma Its not because i,m not ready with marriage but i don't have anyone to be my husband yet. I know you too worried but i dont care about it as long as i can take care you. Just pray so that all your son and daughter can marriage fast. hehehe. btw i love you mum. I love you so much

No comments: