Saturday, January 28, 2012

He make me cry again

      Today we meet again. After so long. I miss his voice, his face everything bout him. Almost 4 years I'll wait for this moment. But today still the same thing happen. He make me cry again and again. I was so happy when he called. I was exited to meet him even that time i,m not feeling well. So freaking tired with office stuff. But still i strengthen my self to go to meet him.

        I,m mot asking him to do a big favor. Just would like to have a picture with him. Because i know after this i,m not sure when we'll meet again.


       Yes i admit that i,m so stupid waiting for him. I,m stupid coz i love him so much. I miss every moment that we have. I know he is not ready to give full commitment to me. Why i still want him. Why i still in love with him. Even i know sooner or later i will get hurt again. I,ll try not to open my heart for others coz i love him so much even i know i just hurting myself with something that i know i will not get it. Until when i want to miss him love him. I cant take it but i the one that choose to be hurt.

       Please give me some strength. I love him so much. Dam much.

No comments: